Presenter ( Cheryl Rikley)
Cheryl Rikley RN, BsN., MA-Leadership studies
Cheryl has more than 22 years of experience in various leadership roles at the Island Health Authority (Vancouver Island) is a Registered Nurse and is currently Operations Manager of Community Health Services at the Oceanside Health Center, a fully integrated community health service. Cheryl is:
- Energized by leading in a learning organization that is focussed on the integration of services
- Passionate about health service integration and the leadership that supports it.
- A regular presenter Vancouver Island University BSN program
Special interests include:
- Co- creating leaders among us by supporting those who choose the path to exceptional leadership.
- Working with groups in co-discovery and investing energy into the integration of health services that improves the quality of life for those in our communities.
Cheryl was granted a BsN degree from the University of Victoria and Master of Arts degree in Leadership Studies from Royal Roads University.